Re: Any advice on how I can find decent regen items on Alter Eon

Funnily enough, I've never felt the need or the desire to go NC for some odd reason.  Done NM and NW both successfully with my main char Nocturnus now closing in on level 37.  Keep in mind this is after messing around for nearly ten years, making a lot of mistakes and not being constantly logged in.  I'm more or less satisfied now, and with the new stuff being added in I think I'll be more or less satisfied for all time with whatever becomes of Nocturnus.  As I've said elsewhere though, it all really comes down to your personal preference and play style, thus I find the NM class rather versatile and flexible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector