Re: Untold RPG - now with official support for VoiceOver & TalkBack

JasonBlaze wrote:

is there anything new on the sequel aside from the story? I am really curious and excited big_smile

You mean "new" as in feature-wise? We're changing the combat system, most likely going turn-based. We might change a few smaller things other than that but nothing major.

Also - if you haven't already, please vote for us: We're nominated by AppleVis as Best Game 2020: https://www.applevis.com/blog/cast-your … pples-2020