Re: Mass blocking of Facebook accounts

My question is: what did you say or do to provoke this? Facebook rarely acts completely out of left field. I mean, sure, it happens, but this doesn't even sound legit to me.

Did you maybe state publicly that you think certain people should die or be killed?
Did you express really racist views on Facebook someplace public?
Did you try to stalk someone, hack them, anything like that?

See, I'm not saying you actually did any of that - or stuff I didn't mention, for that matter - but you didn't mention anything you might have done. It's just, "Hey, facebook randomly disabled my account and said it can't be reviewed", and I have trouble believing there isn't more to the story, that's all.