Re: Actions speak louder than words... or do they?

I will admit, I haven't really been experiencing many issues, but other staff on the team are experiencing notification troubles, for one thing. I'm also wondering if some of the slightly different layout could be causing issues, I know it does look a bit odd with stuff clumped together now in the tree view with conversations and servers. Some people have also said the more servers they have, the more of a struggle it is. Now, I do not know the exact situation with our staff, but I do know that at least one of them was experiencing notification issues. The server has gone a bit quiet recently as well. But the last we left this, we were fairly close at coming up with something for you all. I don't want to rush people into it, especially because of a: I'm aware about some staff experiencing mental health issues, and b: busy holiday season. So I am wondering if this might end up being hammered out in the new year. It would honestly make more sense. One thing I will say though, as I think it's fair to say it, is that I think Liam will be happy. He was concerned devs would have to verify assets they own. That will not be the case. I've never seen any mainstream dev have to do that, so, why us, that's a bit barberic and even Jayde has said as much, believe it or not. The closest thing I've ever seen from a mainstream stand point is them listing a sound designer if any.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector