Re: A born blindman's rant on gaming in front of sighted people

@10 It's not the people that annoy me as such, I don't think like that.
It's more the subject of what people can and can't tolerate I.E. I don't mind anything they do, but they seem to have a problem with what I do.
I'm not trying to make a big deal out of things, as I've said before it knocks my confidence, and naturally I just wanted to talk to others about it because I was feeling low, no hard feelings toords anyone.
Yes I do have my own room, but I'm always getting told to come downstairs so I'm not in my room all the time, so I just try meeting half way, and I do that by bringing something to play on with me.
Everyone has something they do or like, mine is having a portable game with me in some form or another, because that's just part of who I am and it makes me feel better to have said things with me to destress with etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector