Re: How to play dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3? Help needed!

#2 thanks for your reply.
I tried the practice mode, there I can read some instructions on the screen, but the concepts are somewhat confusing, (for example, it seems that ocr doesn't recognize the symbols for the buttons to be pressed.
And I don't know how to launch any tutorial or a more active practice than just an endless fight.
In any case, any basic info from your point of view would be useful, like, I don't know, when the enemy is near I usually do whatever, or press those two buttons when a ki attack is on the way...