should I be worried that this python package won't update?

Hello. So I installed all of the updates I could with pip-review, but one is apparently not up to date, and it seems that the rest of my packages are too high for this one package to update.
aiohttp==3.7.3 is available (you have 3.6.3)
When I try to upgrade, it gives the following messages.
aiohttp 3.7.3 requires chardet<4.0,>=2.0, but you have chardet 4.0.0 which is incompatible.

I also got another error message after updating the first one, it mentioned discord requires a lower version than 3.7.0.
So it's either, I can leave this one out of date, or the other package that it mentioned. What should I do? And also, side problem, I get this error when trying to cythonize a script:
error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat