Re: SBYW, 2d map exploration game

Greetings.
I need ferther clarification.
So instead of just clear out the sounds folder, putting a server message about Hey. We clear the sounds folder because there are so much players uploading them and never even bothered to play the game anymore. Thus, we clear the sounds folder as it takes server space.
So please, if your not activly playing, do not upload your online/offline sounds to the server.
But you made it so its only available to paid users only now? I get it that you need to pay for the server bills and all, but you do notest that.
You bearly got 5 players online at a time, Or at least everytime I came online I never saw you having more than 5 players. And now your giving this features that used to be available to us all is now for a paid only... Possibly Taking away the interest of those who can't pay for a paid account away
Not everyone has a paypal account for one reason or another, either its because they are under age, their parents doesn't want them to spen money on a game, unavailable in their country, etc etc etc.
You got 10 total admins/developers currently, and none is willing to clear the onoffs sounds and putting motd about it? Yeah, I need ferther clarification for sure.
I never even considered buying a paid account for the game, As Grinding for the coins was actually very fun, or at least, back in the days. Also, In order for me to get something done with paypal, I need more than 5 people to help out , inclooding my 2 parents, the guy who has a paypal account, and some other third party. So unless it was something really worth it buying for me, I can't really do much, even If I want to.
If you made it this far, Thanks for reading my rumbling I supposed. This is been one of my first longest post here so far, so yeah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector