Re: I just wanna do drugs and get lost in space

So that's it!
In fact, life is like a mirror, when your psychological state is good, then you will try to focus on the bright side, life will also feedback to you the bright side, whether by discrimination or what, are only a few, can not affect you.
If your psychological state is not good, you may deliberately to find the dark side of life, life will also feedback to you the dark side, if the time is long, you will feel lost, feel that life has no future, and even live is meaningless.
For those who discriminate against us in good faith, I can understand. After all, this is not their original intention, but a subconscious sympathy for the weak. My usual practice is to show myself slowly in life. After a long time, their perceptions It will naturally change.
For those who maliciously discriminate or attack us, if they make me feel uncomfortable, I will scold them back without hesitation and will never be polite.
It is very important to maintain a positive mental state, which I really understand.
I don't know what will happen to me when my relatives and friends are infected with this virus.
Maybe panic and feel uncomfortable for them.
But thinking about it from another perspective, they have been infected with a terrible virus and have suffered a lot both mentally and physically.
So if they hear that I'm having a bad life, or what's wrong with me, their situation will get worse.
So all I can do is take care of myself so that my relatives and friends don't have to worry about me.
If possible, I will contact them every day to let them know that I am living well and encourage them.
This is the only thing I can do!
No matter how difficult life is, we must look forward!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dj_clue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walrus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector