Re: Air Pods max/me likey/kind of want

Apple is selling a lightning to 3.5MM for these that's at a premium. You can't just use an existing adapter, it has to be the $35 US one. There's a trend in the blind community to use transparency mode with the air pods pro for mobility in safer situations etc. I bet these would work better than air pods pro for that kind of use case, but I don't know if transparency mode on these would be closer to 100% or not. I own air pods pro, and IMPO, the air pods pro transparency mics clog much to easily for that use case, but this might be better for long-term use for this kind of thing. We'll have to wait and see.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector