Some questions about Twitter and TW Blue

So I've recently gotten into twitter and have a few questions.
1: how do you mention someone? There's an autocomplete feature in TW blue that doesn't seem to be working. How can I quickly find out and copy someone's actual user name like @lordlundin?
2: How can I know what haschtags to pick? Does TW Blue have a sorta hasch tag interface that are commonly used on my feed or by those I follow?
More questions to come, but I just woke up and thought I'd get the first one, the most important one, out of the way. The second question seems a bit lame but that's cause it was a bonus question. Would still be good to know how twitter experts handle this.