wxPython ListCtrl and CalendarCtrl accessibility

Hello, I have two questions about wxPython widgets and their accessibility.

1. I'm making an app which has a ListCtrl with reminders as one of the widgets, and I can't make the column headers text to be spoken when I hover the column headers. Is there something I don't know about this?

2. Same, or  even worse with CalendarCtrl. I don't know how to make an accessible calendar in Python. It should have the reminders announced in some way. Any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance