Re: Audio Gaming in Linux - audiogame-managerhhh

sightlessHorseman wrote:

If this could be somehow ported over to Mac OS, that would be a dream come true.

Greetings Moritz.

Instructions for Mac setup coming soon. It was reasonably easy so far to make the needed code changes on my end. They are being tested currently. The Mac side of things requires installation of modern bash, xcode, and a few other things.
Mostly I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about your request, and it is being worked on. More soon.