Re: Are Miriani and Star Conquest Worth Playing?

SC is in my opinion the best, just think up a good concept for your character and don't give up. If the staff reject it they'll give a reason and if you read the help files or use the support command they'll work with you. It is very worth the time. I realize not everyone is into SC, but honestly I've played a lot of games over the years and find I really enjoy the mechanics and even the people, and the storyline. I've always loved the space program and SC is the most realistic to what could be real that I've found. I realize the timeline split, but its still heavily realistic.