Re: should I play a game more than once?

Imagine if Manamon had just six manamons the entire game to experiment with, no hidden items, no side passageways leading to extra areas, a single move (pounce), and everything is totally the same every single playthrough. In this case, it would be completely pointless to play it more than one time.
I might be exaggerating, but no, just try thinking on that.
Imagine if a Hero's Call Just had the quests "the goblim king and I", "No rest for the wicked", "Geting to the heart" and "A Hero's call". No side things to do, a single difficulty (normal), a single class (necromancer), no allies at all to experience and help, no alternative answer choices.
Arg.
Completely pointless to replay.
You know, that's it. If someone spent months and years making such small games with just one way of playing and no else, I would laugh at those games.
That's why I still play them.