Re: Streams/Let's Play's Topic

I started my channel with the plan of lets playes and streams and missrebbly failed because of my equipments, the lack of idea's on how to make them unique, the lack of viewers because there are many other content creaters better than me, etc. so now, I post fun game  moments on my channel.
again, not something unique, but to preserve those memories for the future.
as of now there are  only stw pk arena match's in hrtf which are worth checking out in my opinion. the other content is, irm, epic faile
the link is in the signature

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector