Re: Is NVDA the best free screenreader?

OK you guys, here is a chalenge for you all, I am going to do it as well btw
so, for who wants to try it, use narator for an entire day without using nvda even once, then we can talk about performance and limitations.
If you can get eSpeak for sapi, then you'll get, in my opinion, the best experience as that can go pretty fast indeed.
and yes, narator doesn't have eloquence by default, but it can be obtained from codefactory, you know, their eloquence for sapi thingi. I DK whether it's available anymore, but I bought it a long time ago, since I had win7, so I still have it somewhere.
so yeah guys, let's try it and share our experiences.
btw, now I notice it, it is only me or narator works kinda faster with visual studio 2019? can someone confirm that please?
and yeah, it doesn't work as good with firefox as nvda it seems, now that I'm posting this message with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector