GTA V Mod not working

There seems to be a problem with my Mod where when I put it in to the  GTA directory and put in the latest version of ASILoader.dll and toe other one that is required, it says that the Mod isn't updated and will not work or something like that. its strange, but I thought I could get some help wit hthis. Is there a specific version of this that I need to get the Mod to work?

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo