Re: Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 2000 Tracks

Meatbag wrote:

@268 looping vidios? i'm really waiting for this, one thing though, can you please provide a simple description of the vidios? for example("a vidio containing passing cars, a look from over a street in a sonny day") anything like that will be so helpful for us, again, thanks and +1

I plan to include a brief comment about each video...just like I do with my music tracks. :-)

Hi Everyone,

This week’s brand new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my Chiptunes 4 page:

THE PIXELTOWN BLUES – (Looping)

THE 8-BIT CLIMBER – (Looping)

NOSTALGIC FOR PIXELVILLE – (Looping)

https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-4/

And on my Sci-Fi 9 page:

INVADERS FROM BEYOND! – (Looping)

https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-9/

NEWS

More Ogg music packs are available for those of you who wish to download multiple tracks all at once. You can access them from the top menu bar on my site.

If you find my work helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts.

Have a good week and please stay safe.