Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Hello all,

I started trying this game out today and cant seem to stop playing haha.
I'm loving the map, the story line in my opinion is ok butt i realy love the idea of this game.
A few things i would suggest, some i'm sure your aware of though,
1 footstep sounds would be essential, as sometimes i cant tell if i'm moving or not by the wall sounds, as the wall sounds are still and not stereo correct, and don't give any hint as to how fast or where your moving unless their are doors stairs nearby etc...
2 I find myself wanting a mission or task key, so that if you save and come back, or die, you could check the status of your game, as theirs currently no way to see what part your on if say you where killed in the first boss battle and came back a day later to try again.
3 I don't know if its just me, butt i always mix up item sounds with people sounds, as the item sound almost sounds like someone muttering or something, so i al ways mix them up lol. it would be cool if they where maybe changed or to have an option to switch sounds around i guess.
4 I found myself wanting a slot machine or something in the gam bling area to possibley gamble the coins off to attempt gaining more money for stats.
It would be an interesting idea atleast.
5 I'd like to see a way to use potions in battle if possible, maybe as a turn instead of fighting, i find myself getting verry close to death in battles early on so it would be a cool feature for the future.
overall, i'm loving this game, some things are weird butt the concept and playability of the game keeps me adicted!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector