Re: Free accessible Spyware remover?

hi,
how much does the free version of avg impact system resources?
I decided to test out windows defender to see how much of an impact it had
it probably has a memory leak somewhere since when I booted my pc memory usage was 20-30 mb
my pc has been running for at least 14 hours and now memory usage is up to at least 52 mb
and that number is constantly rising