Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper Accessibility

Okay sorry for double post, but I just went and reviewed davids guide on accessibility and I felt like I should make a couple comments. First off, I will say that the fat chocobo screen is not necessary, I will say that I have almost a million greens cause I never use it, sure I miss out on the mythril and potions, but stamina is almost a moot point in ffrk now, I never run out so stamina potions which was all I cared about I don't buy anymore. Also, a note on exiting battles if you die, instead of risking spending your mythril and possibly restarting an unwinnable fight just restart ffrk, press the play button and a dialogue box will come up asking if you wanna continue the battle. Press cancel if you wanna exit the fight. Then it may take you to a dungeon like screen, to exit out of that screen, press on the top right hand corner of your phone, and it will bring up a camp option, look for retreat with voice over, and then a confirmation will come up, just hit retreat and follow the next prompes. THeirs  a new alternative way to get to the retreat portion, but I don't remember what it is off hte top of my head.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector