Re: let's criticice and bully fonografico

Bwuh?
I've seen some really interesting moderation decisions handed down through the years, but never one so like as fine as this one...  I mean, I suppose you could make a case against attacking one's self not being all that productive and perhaps even having more negative impact on one's self than positive, and that the user in question is sort of opening himself up to personal attacks, and even the idea that he is trying to get other people banned by having them flame at him so that he can then justify getting the mods involved about them flaming at him, but to me, this just seems like a crude and somewhat childish attempt at satire.  We all start somewhere, and if this person is just trying to poke fun at himself, well...  I'm of a mind it could be waaaaay worse?
Then again, the moderation decision could be just as satirical, given the way it's written?  I don't generally go around reading how mods go around writing moderation warnings nowadays... I just remember that when Dark and I did it we definitely capped the whole word with an exclamation at the end...  I suppose time will let us know one way or the other.
Edited: the warning seems to be oficial given it's up in the public disciplinary actions topic.