Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

HEy,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to keep poking at this and see how I make out. I think I'm starting to get used to the idea of the layout, at least, even if some of the controls are still  confusing.

Looking forward to any demo you're able to come up with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector