Re: mud sound packs

@5, start from here,
its not really the most newbie friend totoriol, but I asoomed you have prier programming knolige(I mean knowing what variables and loops and functions and classes are) though if you dont, how ever, i'll give you others
note: the ones i'll put are lua totoriols, you will need to return to the link above after you learned lua to know about the mush client implementation
1

2
if you have any questions, just ask, I am not the best for giving peapol tutoriols baste off there knolige but I tryed to do my best so again, just ask if you have any question