Re: experiences with the Sennheiser Ambeo smart headset?

I have one of these and it's amazing. The reason they're getting so cheep is that Sennheiser discontinued them so people are just selling out stock, they used to be much more expensive. I got a pair for about 90 euros and didn't think twice about it then, for 40 it's a steal. For a demo recording, I haven't managed to capture anything interesting yet, but This video from Andre Louis is a pretty good demo of how impressive they can get.