Re: General fighting game banter

slightly off topic but... damn that tales of phantasia opening is so memorible for me haha. the title is the dream will never die was it? I listened for that song a lot back then while also trying to hide it from my friends since they're just a bunch of hithop and pop song lovers.
winter sail is comeing anyways, any recommendation? beat em ups and fighting game that is. I am also planning to get that capcom bundle since I have a good time with captain comando back on the day, battle  circuit looks awesome as well. so far I have blazblue cp, but sad since the sequel, central fiction has no dub, I have mkx but never even launch the game since my pc cannot run the game, injustice 2, same case. skullgirls, shank2. planning to grab streets of rage 4 but not sure it'll worth it or not, what you guys think.