Re: A request about legend of the king for android

this game is absolutely complete rubbish, I say and repeat because I tested it.

I no longer have the APK, it has qq, but the people there are not very friendly with foreigners. roflfflfl.

of course, I must say that it was poorly done, poorly optimized, it is so bad that not even clicking on things will. I'm sorry to see that game.

and no, no, there’s nothing new in the game, it’s just a copy of the pc RTK.