A Question On Another’s Behalf

Hello everyone,
I am coming at you all again with a question which I had help with earlier: getting RS Games client to work when it will not launch for no particular reason after Windows has been updated. Now, a friend of mine is having the same problem on a Windows 10 machine running RS Games Client 2.2. I told her to uninstall the application and re-install it, to delete the ZGP folder in Apdata, and to delete the GenPi folder in %temp%. She has done all of these things, and also checked that the Program Files (x86) directory is empty after the application has been installed. Is there anything else that I have not told her that could get the application to launch? It has not been flagged as a Windows Security threat.
I hope that the information I have provided is sufficient.