Re: Top 5 Mud List: The Sequel

@Jayde
Erion is grindy, but not nearly so grindy as it looks. You can easily get to level 50 in a week or two.  Fights are very short.  Can double your xp gain by enabling hardcore, which makes fights harder but isn't permadeath, then holy symbol and unholy symbol can add 50% more on top of that.  I played it a lot but I don't have attention span for muds kinda, but if I want something grindy but which nonetheless lets you feel powerful and like you're making progress, Erion wins.

Question, though, about Icesus.  How unfriendly is the world map?  I tried it many years ago and if I recall I'm the player who convinced them to add survey, but the world map always frustrated me.  Surprised to hear someone playing and enjoying it, so curious if that got better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector