Re: Is crime hunter safe?

To be honest, its this bundling which can be suspect, god knows its been used.
Bgt stuff is a virus because bgt bundles itself to run the game.
The code is fine, the bgt itself is fine but all the inbedded functions and how they are run well that is not always known.
Python, who knows but even nvda got flagged once.
A lot of our virus scanners are machine learned, so ai.
That ai tries its damndest to get it right, but its not perfect.
Sadly the way a lot of the software we use and games handle things use vectors similar to web attacks and the like.
Mozilla has tried to do away with this stuff by making people have to redo everything with a new access framework, but thats why I have an older version of waterfox which doesn't use any modified stuff and I have older but still secure addons.
I have excluded a bunch of things mostly bgt.
I have a duel drive system though so a lot of my portable apps and data is on that second drive.

That drive is not my os drive, and I don't have it included in any scans.
This aparently happens on normal stuff to but who knows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector