Re: So, sell me on Clock?

My problem is shit loves dodging everything I throw at them..still. I'm tempted to say fuck it, and just go basic and hit things with a sword...but I /really/ wana go archery.

It's like my stealth is so shit I can't realiably sneak attack, and if I regularly attack with a sword, they dodge. Dagger, dodge it.

So, basically, I have..about 25 in sword and dagger, stealth is a whopping..1.3, and archery is....let's se...

Archery is ..1.72

Need to work on all those, but I can't since I got 8 arrows, and can't pull off sneak attacks to raise my stealth, since I'm studying three skills already. Kinda put myself in a bind

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector