trimps(screen reader version) issues?

Hi,
I have recently started playing trimps and I just unlocked autojobs. Problem is though, toggling the autojob configuration checkboxes doesn't seem to work well. I can change the values in the text and spin boxes, but the checkboxes don't work. Pressing space or enter doesn't do anything, neither using the nav object. Same thing happens when configuring log messages. I'm playing the screen reader version with chrome and NVDA. Has anyone else experienced this issue, or is it me only? Making sure before reporting it just in case. BTW, I think I can toggle them with the save editors available, but I'd rather not bother with it if possible.