Re: people's favorite bible web sites

I have 2 braille bibles, or almost 2. I got one from the blind school because they said that since it was a state school they couldn't take a bible that someone donated for their library. (I hope someone has changed this rule buy now) I wish they had allowed religious books in their library though, because for me listening, is not the same as reading when I want to repeatedly go back and read something while I'm studying. sometimes I want to understand something that seems unclear to me, especially when I venture out and read texts from other religions, as getting braille versions is sometimes difficult, my listening experience can be quite ridiculous. lol I'm glad to know the difference between youversion and biblegateway on ios since I've never tried to lookfor bible apps on my new phone yet. I have tried a few daily verse apps when I had my droid but these weren't the whole bible. I remember them being hard to find and some weren't accessible, but this was back when 4.0 was the latest os for droids, I'm sure they are much easier to find now.