Can't find the iTunes app on my Samsung TV

Hi guys.
So a couple of weeks ago, my Mom purchased a Samsung smart TV. Today, we wanted to watch a movie, and Amazon Prime wasn't letting us turn on Audio Description. I did some digging, and I found that iTunes is available on Samsung TV's without needing an Apple TV.
However, when looking on the TV's home screen and searching for iTunes, nothing comes up. Can we access iTunes movies through the Apple TV + app? Also, is it possible to get them audio described? We don't have the audio description option that comes built into the TV because our Xfinity box won't allow it.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector