Re: death match project alpha

Hi.
Damn, this game is totally awesome.
Last week I was at a place without internet, but I found a place with signal on my phone, and used that as a modem, so I got the first beta right after it was posted here in the topic.
I quickly ran into a huge and annoying issue, which I couldn't post before now:
I notice randomly, that items doesn't appears as it should, which makes it impossible to continue the game. I tried that more than 3 times, restarted the game and started from scratch.
I'm currently at the part where I have walked passed the explosions, and I'm at the computer where I can buy upgrates. But for some reason I can't buy anything or continue at all, because I'm not told what to do to continue, and there are no other items than the computer. So, I started from the beginning again, created a new game and passed the explosions again, just to notice the same thing happened again. So I thought the beta version ended the re...
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? The game doesn't mention any kind of gold or points which I can get or use to buy weapons or medkits with. Sounds like I'm missing something, my download gots corrupt or my system is failing somehow. If you have any ideas on what's wrong, I would gladly hear from you. I have just downloaded the latest version on my own stable connection, and I'll try that later on.
Keep up the good work. This game is damn damn awesome! big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector