Re: So, sell me on Clock?

Well anything takes skills really. But you don't have to worry about skills much unless you wannt go heavy on something, like being the best woodsman in the land and pissing artus off enough to have to dodge his arrows...which is not a very good idea providing I have over 2k archery to come after you.:p
Hey! I'm known as mauve too and my name is not mauve. I think some people have special ways of calling Artus but I can't remember what off the top of my head. It's funny how you see your character develop...and end up jumping down a deadly ledge somewhere to suicide because you feel very sad about something. That'd be a not so epic but tragic death, lol. Happened to me before by accident...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector