Crazy Party Team Battle tournament

Hi everyone!
We are excited to organize another crazy party tournament, with decent prizes for the winners, however, it will be a teams-based battle tournament this time.
The tournament will be held on 2 days in the central server, taking place on Saturday and Sunday January 16th and 17th respectively at 2:00PM UTC. The registration will close on January 12th, and groups along with their leaders will be announced on January 14th.
If you are interested to register or would like to know more details about the prizes, rules and format, kindly check the following link and please read the rules and regulations carefully before registering. We would also like to take this chance to thank Pragma for his amazing work to develop this platform for all of us to enjoy and have fun.
link: https://forms.gle/rMmqBQwTboMRdHGL7