Re: Monthly chat, December 2020

Things have been going pretty well this month, although not everything was all sunshine and rainbows. Unfortunately I lost an uncle near the beginning of this month. He passed away early in the morning because of drugs.
Other than that, it's been pretty well. With some Christmas money I had, I got a new controller in the mail from Amazon on Christmas Eve, specifically an 8bitdo SN30 Pro+ bluetooth gamepad. Basically, it's an SNES controller, but with added grips, analog sticks, and analog triggers, and 8bitdo has a software utility where you can customize everything on this controller, from buttom mapping, trigger/stick sensitivity, rumble sensitivity, and even create button macros. I mainly bought it for use on my Android phone (I bought the official smartphone clip for this controller separately), but it also makes a good controller for PC, the Mac, and the Nintendo Switch.
In addition I also bought some merch from a Twitch streamer who I'm close friends with, more specifically a shirt (she had a new shirt up on her merch store so I wanted to get that).
Lastly I did buy a new game on Steam, Blaster Master Zero.