Re: Top 5 Mud List: The Sequel

matt1211 wrote:

How RP enforced is hell? I've heard good enough things about it that I want to try. I've also heard some, not so great things as well form other people, so I'm just curious to hear others thoughts on this? I tried once, but got very confused, very fast.

Hellmoo is not RP enforced. it's quiet relaxed.
IT's like that as well, always confusing at start.
If you're looking for, almost, well balanced game mechanics,  lots of blood, rifles and pistols, possibly drama, depending on what corporation you join in and a bunch of awesome game mechanics in general, you should give hellmoo a try.
No game will be like hellmoo for me, most muds are  silly compared to hellmoo. But i just have to mention that  this hellmoo is  different than  the hellmoo of 2009. You can opt out of PVP, and even if you opt in, there are zones and  systems in place to discourage people from creating chaos and murdering others.