Accessibility of U-Play on windows

Hey.

I want to purchase AC valhalla for the PC and play it together with a sighted friend where I play the parts that are doable for me and my friend helps me with the parts where you need sighted assistance.

I was wondering, how accessible is u-Play on windows? i don't want to purchase the game and then find out that you can't install it in an accessible way.

So, are there any experiences?

Greetings Moritz.