Re: is mk11 really worth buying?

Well if you don't question the story at any point or wonder about the sometimes honestly strange DLC characters that get implemented, it's an OK game with alot of bling factor going to it.
What keeps me away is the constant grind for extra character equipment, specific parts that you need and the fact that you are quite often pointed twards the store to buy time crystals with real money, something that anoys me in every game.
I also don't really enjoy the fighting system compared to MK X, Mk 11 plays to slow for my taste and combat feels slow in comparison to MK 9 and x.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector