Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

i decided an option that would be veneficial, i say, to everyone
i'm officially leaving the forum. i'm not going even to create alt accounts. i will still be seeing and viewing the forum sometimes, though. i have better things to do, see music by their multitracks, etc. goodbye ebveryone, and have a good day, without walrus the murderer, i mean walrus the dramma creator, i mean walrus the the real walrus!
it was nice to be in this forum, but now, i'd have to leave. thanks for the people that i helped, thanks also for those that helped me solve some things, thanks for the ones that made my suposedly dramma seeking topic funny, thanks also for those that contributed with good information on my topics. and also, thanks for the audio games dot net forum administradors and staff, including but not limited to moderators and the webmasters of this forum, ritchard and sendermen.
thanks to the dramma creators like me, i need to give up and leave the forum. see ya when my other computer works again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GoranSSJ2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GoranSSJ2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : z1tr0t3c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alirezaashena203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alirezaashena203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : therealwalrus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : therealwalrus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mrtaylor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Glenn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : PungentMushrooms via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tooth via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shuvasishphotography via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sserpenthraxus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector