A song I've written yesterday, "happy new decade".

Hi all,
As the new decade already started today for some and the previous year for others (I agree in your differences!), I've decided to write a song that I made yesterday, that's to say, the past year and or decade. I consider this as a "new decade anthem" (if I call it that way).
Here's the link for the song.
https://youtu.be/idOKuP6k-T4
Of course, it's my first time that I've composed a  song, since in the past I only did covers and or parodies of popular songs.
At the time, my family said that thy liked my song, though I'm wrong. Anyways, It's my first attempt writing and composing, so any reception, no mather positive, regular or negative, any correction, add, change or removal, etc, is welcomed. I cannot wait your responses. I want you to be one of my reviewers (if that's the word) and heaven, making more songs/parodies/covers in the future.
P.S. If you want, I will upload the instrumental on YouTube. We're waiting to make a video of the song with the new year photos we've take with my family.
That's all for now, and happy new decade, or year, where ever you are..