Re: The Bat! Another alternative to Thunderbird

You know you can like, turn stuff off in Thunderbird's interface, right?

I used to use Eudora, paid for it and everything. Then it got discontinued. Then I used Outlook for a while, until I had to move machines and half of it broke, e.g. filters wouldn't work even if I deleted them and recreated them from scratch. Thunderbird's been working fine for me ever since I started using it, and it's super simple to move machines, just copy the profile and dump it into the new one it creates on first run. All your filters and such just work, no problem. So put me in the "no idea what's wrong with Thunderbird" camp too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector