13 Sentinels: Stuck in the Prologue

Hi ALl,

I hate to ask this so early in the game but I appear to be stuck in the prologue, specifically in Natsuno Minami's story.

I've just met BJ, and been transported to 2065, where I'm witnessing something, presumably a Kaiju. THe last thing Natsuno said was that she knew what the thing was.

I'm not sure where I'm going from here. This area is particularly disorienting because of the loud background noises. I can't seem to find the last interaction prompt to finish the prologue. The most I've found are a few places where BJ beeps at me, but I can't seem to do anything with them. I've looked at all the thoughts on my thought cloud, none of which seem to apply in this situation.

Help would be appreciated. I know this isn't the kind of game where I won't get stuck without any hope of winning, but I'm feeling a little frustrated. I've tried turning down the music to see if that helps me focus but it doesn't seem to.

Thanks all.