Re: Horror non-audiogames titles, any recommendations?

rpcs3 works very good at this point, I use it to play odin sphere liftrasir and my laptop is an i7 7500u, a basic processor with 2 cores and 4 threads, and I have almost no lag in the gameplay. So if you have a desktop processor or a 8 gen to up on Intel or a 4 gen rizen it will work very nice. I haven't tested xenia, so for that you have to figure to your self or wait for an other user to answer