Re: 24 hour live stream Manamon, suggestions to keep it fun, and what game

Hi,

If you play Manamon, I would suggest Manamon 2, since it's the more interesting one in my opinion.
Maybe you could also play some multiplayer games like Crazy Party in-between so it's more fun for the people watching your stream.
When will it start?