Re: In the midst of rage, we found a place in the cosmos.

I have a lot to say about cr. I've been playing for 5 years now, started right after it's launch. do I think the moo is growing? yes, of course. do  I agree with these points you provided? yup. first of all I really like how you can move forward without even donating. you can just rp and exchange your rp points for something cool. if you cannot donate for a donator dollars, you could just wait until your birthday, or cr's birthday and you'll get a ton of donator dollars. Starting as a newbie will be a great experience for everyone, seeing how friendly both the newbie helpers and the players are as well. the amount of thing you can do is mad, it's not even just a space moo anymore, it feels like a life sim with space theam. get dress, get drunk, get a house, want to lay low? go farming etc.
let's talk about activity though. honestly speaking, from that huge list of activities there are only like, hmm, 10? 15? eunique ones? most of the other just repeating the other activity with diffrent commands and text. here, I'll try to write the eunique ones that are on the top of my head: hand mining, trash collecting, asteroid processing, ship regging, star coring, moon base etc. trust me you'll see after you reach rank 300 or so, where you'll realize how slightly monoton the activities are, not to mention the reward, it feels like the one who make the activity doesn't give much thought about this. oh ok you finished this activity I will give you *slamming random number on the keyboard* 532541325413 credits or points. that would totaly create an unbalance amount of activity. those who are experienced would just take the most rewarding ones so it just make the other activities less sicnifican.
this is also happened on the shop, how come ship without upgrade priced more expensively comparing to a ship with a full upgrade?
Now for the playerbase and rp, I just dislike how it sometimes centerlize toward one person or one clan. the thing is some of these players cannot seperate ic and ooc sometimes, so if you do 1 wrong thing they will talk all over it on ic and ooc, which imidietly create a bad imige about you. don't mean to get defensive here, but this happends to my friends. they are not a good english speaker and also learning the ropes of rp, it might be difficult for them to understand help-file etc, and rather than helping, some of the players just bad-mouthing my friends all over the place. don't forget how often chat got flooded by fulgar Discussions, yes, I am fine with that kind of Discussion but not too much, though, after all, how come these pilots don't remember the chat channel is public, and everyone could read it? say if you in the real life, would you do that? take this forum for example, would you post something like that? so basicly rp is fine if you are with the right person, or else it'll be just toxic for you if you are not careful. The game got a huge fanbase, so if you try to crittisize it slightly you'll get bash pritty quick.
For the staff, yes they are friendly , I love it. but lately I noticed slow respond from them. is it because holiday or something else, I don't know. I got a few gripes as well. mainly about suggestions. I am not sure how often the host reads that, but sometimes I get no respond at all, or a quick dismissive comment. one time when I suggested for a house to have a higher authorization so that the one you add could build a room, I got the comment that simply says, I think that is already possible. I think? you think?  big_smile hek if it is already possible I will not suggest that, lol. so I hope next time they will check and consider a suggestion more carefully.