I think I might need a computer lesson or two...

Hi, I use youtube-dl to download videos and am downloading a channel for a frend, I pay for around 60 mb down, yes yes, I understand to all you Americans that's laughable and trust me; I'm gellus, but that's what i  got tongue

SO I'm paying for around 60 mb, I am going to get some disk things installed, to make the internet stable all over the house, I have one in the kitchen already and my cousin will be installing the wrest tomorrow.

I'm telling you all this because when I download videos with youtube-dl I'm lucky if I get to use 3 mb per second, is there a way I can maximise that?

ooo, let me guess, my crappy i3 processor has something to do with it?